Take meeting leadership to the next level by working with our MLI master trainer.
GREAT MEETINGS DRIVE INNOVATION
Does your leadership team struggle in meetings because:
- There is too much ego in the room?
- The hidden agendas are overwhelming
- Lack of preparation?
- Leaders are being sent to too many meetings so they are burnt out?
Unproductive leadership meetings crush morale, stifle innovation and hurt your overall profitability.
STEP 1: TALK AND LEARN
- We'll talk with the CEO, Executive Director or HR leaders to get an understanding of your current soft skill training approach
- We'll also find out why your meetings are not as effective as they could be
- We'll also be get a clear understanding of your leadership team schedule, so we can propose a series of training sessions that will fit
STEP 2: PLAN FOR ACTION
We'll explain what's going to happen during this executive training and then create a custom solution to suit your needs. This action plan will include:
- Pre-interviews: One of our experienced trainers will pre-interview key leaders on your team, to get an understanding about what's really going on in your meetings
- Confidentiality: This will be done with complete confidentiality – and ultimately the trainer will only address issues during the training (and not refer to the specific people who brought them up. Why do pre-interviews? Because then we don't waste any time in ‘discovery' on the day of the training itself
- Workbook: We'll send you a copy of the practical and informative workbook that each person who does the training will receive
- 10-Step System: We'll introduce you to our proven 10-Step Meeting Leadership Development System
- Questions and Concerns: We'll also be ready to address any other questions you may have before you make this training investment
STEP 3: TAKE ACTION
Our experienced trainer conduct the executive training at a time and place that works for you.
Here's an introduction to the 10-Step Meeting Leadership Development System that will form a basis for discussion during this executive training session.
STEP 1. Get Real With Yourself
In this step you'll discover techniques that will help you take responsibility for how you act during a meeting. So whether you're the facilitator or a participant, the techniques you learn in step 1 will make you more effective in every meeting you attend.
Step 2: Get Real With Your Team
In this step you'll find practical ways to help you build trust with your meeting teammates. From effective listening techniques, to ensuring that you know how to fight effectively, the techniques you'll learn in this section will increase productivity in your meetings.
Step 3: Know Your Total Meeting Cost
How much are you spending per hour to meet with your team? This section will help you figure out how to measure the actual cost of a meeting which will then allow you to determine whether or not your meetings are actually worth having.
Step 4: Get A Great Facilitator
In this step you'll learn how to rate your current meeting leader. Once you determine their competency level, then you can decide whether or not they ‘gotta grow' or ‘gotta go'.
Step 5: Link The Meeting To Your Strategy
Find out how you can stop any meeting, at any moment, and connect that moment directly to your organizational strategy. Once you learn this and apply this powerful technique, your meetings will give you a competitive edge within your industry.
Step 6: Build A Blockbuster AGENDA
Imagine what it would be like if every one of your meetings was as exciting as your favourite Hollywood blockbuster movie? Well, in step 6 you'll find out how to do just that by creating inspiring agendas in a new and unique way.
Step 7: Meet In The Right Space
Where you meet matters as much as what you are meeting about. So step 7 will help you consider everything you need to create an exceptional meeting space that inspires your team to achieve greatness during meetings.
Step 8: Get Awesome Meeting Resources
No two meetings are the same. What worked for you last time may not work for you again. Because of this you need a variety of tools to help you optimize every meeting you attend. As a result, step 8 offers great book titles, articles, and links to information and inspiration that will help you make your next meeting exceptional.
Step 9: Follow Up FAST
Want to make more money? Have happier customers? Engaged staff? A more effective Board? Then you will want to learn to use our FAST techniques after every meeting you attend.
Step 10: Take Action and get inspired!
In this step we'll help you to figure out how to get inspired so you can ultimately improve your meeting culture.
STEP 4: ONGOING ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT
- After the training we'll keep in touch to make sure that that your leaders are actually putting the training into action
- We'll also be available to offer support and additional resources as needed